expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Senior session on the beach ~ Rye Beach, NH

I have photographed Kayla and her family a couple of times as well as her sister's senior pictures.
Kayla wanted her senior pictures on the beach, and I always love hearing my clients say that!
The beach is pretty much my favorite place to be and Rye Beach never disappoints!

We had so much fun during our session and Kayla was absolutely perfect at posing and acting totally natural.
She even brought an assistant along for the fun! ha!

Here are a few of my favorites from her session!


Right across the street is a great location with some trees and a perfect place for the sun to go down. It makes it so nice to be able to get a couple different looks in the same session!


I had so much fun working with you Kayla, I hope you have an amazing senior year!


1 comment:

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs