expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Lifestyle Photography ~ Stratham, New Hampshire

A couple of months ago, I set up a lifestyle session with a friend of mine and brought along a bunch of photographers to capture a day in the life of this family. 

My photographer friend who came along with me set up her own session last weekend!

It was so much fun to have the chance to meet a new family and get to spend a little time in their world.
It was filled with hugs, giggles, and big brother fun!
What an amazing family!

Here are a few of my favorite from our session!

(About half way through this post, all my black and white images turn a little brown and the quality is not great...I am not sure if it is blogger, or the program I use to organize the pictures. After spending 2 hours trying to figure it out, I decided to just add them to this post anyways, because I was so in love with the images. On my computer they all look the same! Ugh...)







I love the concentration with the tongue sticking out!












These kids were so much fun to watch play, and Chaz is obviously such an amazing big brother to these girls!










*Contact me to book your own family lifestyle session info@rachellechasephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Blog Design by Caked Designs